We also know that there are many barriers to deliver great places and great buildings where people can thrive, good businesses make a profit and the environment and resource availability are protected.
Our aim is to help projects and organisations by removing the barriers that stop people from building really great buildings.
- Cost effective investments
- Contribute to the economic strength of region and country
- Healthy, pleasant and attractive places to work and be in
- Resilient and adapted to climate change
- Embracing the principles of the circular economy by encouraging resource and energy efficiency and waste minimisation
- Promote biodiversity